Please be patient ... this blog takes just a little longer to load because of all the graphics here, but it's worth the wait ;--)

If you missed them, click for links to
my 2008 Blog Blasts for Peace:
Sacred Ruminations- The Strength of Gentleness
Small Reflections-A Revolution of Music,
Blog Rolls & Bling - What if?
(a Colorful Alternative to Bombs)
and last June:

Thirteen Thoughts on the Topic of Peace
Peace in Every Step

Friday, June 20, 2008

My Awards and Bling - (part two)


Continued from My Awards and Bling - (part one)

Hmmm ... now that I've located and displayed these awards here, I'll need to get busy and SHARE them with MY BLOGGY FRIENDS too. I'll be doing that at Small Reflections and/or Sacred Ruminations very soon ... possibly even today?


39. Rhonda (who sometimes goes as Chuck) shared her photographic creativity in a recent post and asked readers to guess what the subject might be. She made and bestowed THIS nifty award on those of us who guessed 'in the ballpark' ... and I'm oh so proud of myself ;--)


In addition, Chuck passed this Sharing The Love Award along to me. It was created by Memoirs of A Mommy in honor the donor who saved her son Noah's life with a heart transplant. Her hopes are that we can create more awareness of the importance of organ donation by passing this award onto others.


38. Tammy at Mom Knows Everything generously shared these awards recently. Isn't she wonderful? Be sure to drop by for a visit and check out her blog.







Tammy also made and shared these two 'kewl' awards ... way back in early May in honor of her 1st Blogoversary ... but they 'got lost' in my computer until they surface today! Thanks so much for your generosity.



37. Akelamalu made this award for her friends at Everything and Nothing. Isn't it lovely?

Click for next 'bling' update!
Thought for Today
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude." Cynthia Ozick

No comments: