Please be patient ... this blog takes just a little longer to load because of all the graphics here, but it's worth the wait ;--)

If you missed them, click for links to
my 2008 Blog Blasts for Peace:
Sacred Ruminations- The Strength of Gentleness
Small Reflections-A Revolution of Music,
Blog Rolls & Bling - What if?
(a Colorful Alternative to Bombs)
and last June:

Thirteen Thoughts on the Topic of Peace
Peace in Every Step

Monday, October 12, 2009

More Blessings & Bling to Share ;--)


I apologize
to be non-specific with
who gave me just what

but it's been a while
since I've received each of these
and my memory

isn't what it was.
If I missed some one I hope
they will forgive me.

Let me know and I'll
update this and add a link
to your blog as well.

If you decide to
'snag' any of these awards
please leave a comment

with a link to your
blog so I can visit when
time permits me to.





















The Friendship Blog Award above implies:
  • Green: to symbolize the new buddies.
  • Yellow: to represent the guys who are always active.
  • Blue: to symbolize with high performing PR Bloggers.
  • Red: to symbolize that our blood is red and therefore we are all brothers.
Friendship through blogging is one of the very early sought after aims for most Bloggers. There are times when it is difficult to foster friendship through virtual reality. There are friends and there are friends. Even in life, we know that friendship is built on a lot of real life contact and considerations.

The Friendship Blog Award comes with a few DO’s and these are:
  1. Create a post as above.
  2. Include a link Giver Award.
  3. Copy-paste the image to be replicated at your Blog Post.



Thought for Today
"If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it."
Edgar Watson Howe

No comments: