Please be patient ... this blog takes just a little longer to load because of all the graphics here, but it's worth the wait ;--)

If you missed them, click for links to
my 2008 Blog Blasts for Peace:
Sacred Ruminations- The Strength of Gentleness
Small Reflections-A Revolution of Music,
Blog Rolls & Bling - What if?
(a Colorful Alternative to Bombs)
and last June:

Thirteen Thoughts on the Topic of Peace
Peace in Every Step

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Andrew Zuckerman: Wisdom

I found this at Yertle's who found it at Jen Lemen's ... and I thought
it worth passing along ... especially as the election approaches ...
just because. I hope you'll take time to watch, listen, and perhaps
pass it along as well.



Thought for Today
"Wisdom consists of the anticipation of consequences."
Norman Cousins

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your sharing

storyteller said...

Sky
I'm delighted to pass this message along with others. Thanks for dropping by ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Mimi Lenox said...

I'd like to pass this along on my site in the near future. Really inspiring.
Thank you!

storyteller said...

Mimi - You're more than welcome to do so. Actually, I shared it on all three of my blogs when I found it and figure the more exposure the better. Thanks for dropping by ;--)
Hugs and blessings,